[Yaesu] Yaesu Map of the World

Jim Clark n5ql_jim@swbell.net
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:25:10 -0600

I have several Yaesu world maps that I got several years ago at hamfests
free from Yaesu. They were flat and I just rolled them up. Over the last
few years Yaesu has been giving them out folded. I complained and have
heard others complain also. They sure do look good on the shack wall.

Jim, N5QL

-----Original Message-----
From: yaesu-admin@contesting.com [mailto:yaesu-admin@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Klenc
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 4:55 PM
To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Map of the World

Hi to all....

I am the very happy owner of an FT-1000D and an FT-847.  As anyone who
has recently purchased a Yaesu radio knows, the company supplies a very
nice full-color Amateur Radio Map of the World.  Unfortunately, it comes
neatly folded and does not look very good hanging on the wall with
creases.  Does anyone know if a "rolled-up" version of this map is
available?  I asked the sales reps at the Dayton Hamvention, but they
did not know if Yaesu offered them for sale...  and I have never seen
them offered.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve Klenc
KC0ACQ

multipart/alternative
  text/html