[Yaesu] FT-1000D Cleanup report

David G. Maley dgmaley@soli.inav.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:49:48 -0500 (CDT)

You remind me of an elderly ham I once had for a neighbor. He was a
retired Collins field service engineer.  His instructions to me were:
1. Get yourself a FT-1000.  It will be the last rig you will ever need.
2. Use it to get your code speed to a minimum of 25WPM.
I'm 50% there and working.
Dave....