[Yaesu] Mark V and CAT

Jim Martin Jim Martin" <MM0BQI@theRSGB.net
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 07:22:44 -0000

73
Jim   MM0BQI

----- Original Message -----
From: "spk" <spk@hol.gr>
To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 11:40 PM
Subject: [Yaesu] Mark V and CAT

Hi,
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CAT OF MY NEW FT-1000 MK5. I bought it NEW from local
dealer. When I connect the rig to my PC to control it via a program
(MMTTY.commcat TRXMANAGER etc) the ring not response (I have PC's). When I
connect my lampic key paddle to radio and hold down dit or dah (in amy mode
SSB,USB,CW etc) the rig work and a connection with my pc happens.Any help me
to solve this problem???
Spiros - SV1DPP
spk@hol.gr

multipart/alternative