[Yaesu] Does my callsign show up correctly?

msauve at alientech.net msauve at alientech.net
Thu Jan 23 06:35:38 EST 2003

It's not working. It shows up with one of those funny Danish "Oh with a slash" characters. Don't send that character string as on-air id, unless you want to be illegal, because your call sign has a zero in it. Slashed zero is strictly a display issue, there is no legitimate method to force someone else to display a slashed zero. If they want to see slashed zero, they'll choose a font which has that particular glyph.

Mike, W8UR

At 10:15 PM 1/22/2003 -0600, KBØNLY wrote...