[Yaesu] FT1000 and FL2100B

esa.p.korhonen at nokia.com esa.p.korhonen at nokia.com
Thu Jan 30 09:50:29 EST 2003

Sounds like you don't have the amp key down line hooked up.  You need and RCA-to-RCA cable between the amplifier (probably marked "RELAY") and the radio (I think in 1000D it is marked "TX GND" or something similar). You also need the amp key line to be enabled in the radio, it is the tiny sliding switch in the rear....use a small screwdriver to turn it on.

If you don't have the RCA cable, you'll find it at the nearest RadioShack.

73,
Esa oh7wv