[Yaesu] ANC-4 is not a cure-all

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 12:58:57 EST 2003

Hi Wiley,

I am glad to hear you state this, as I had several
suggestions to get an ANC-4.  I got one a few months
ago, and it didnt work at all.  Fortunately Memphis
Amateur had a return policy on it, so I returned it.
I am working on finding the noise, and have found a
few noisy poles, but the power company will not come
out and do anything about them.  They won't even
return my phone calls.  That is why I inquired about a
rig with a good noise blanker as a stop gap measure
until the power company fixes the problem or I move

73s John NE0P