[Yaesu] FT-747GX Freq Jumping

Federico J. Baldi federico_baldi at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 27 02:48:54 EDT 2003

Hi Tom,

The problem in my 747gx "seems" to be solved, thanks to the help of
Guillermo LU8EYW.

My radio has not a tcxo. The problem was LOTS of dirty in the carrier
oscilator trimmers.
I don't know if it is exactly the same problem as in your radio, but
you may hear that the white-noise sound, without signal, vary from a
low, deep to a high-pitched one.

73, fede.
--
LU4HKN.