[Yaesu] MARS/CAP mod

Brad Hedges bhedges at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 13:42:08 EDT 2004

There is a menu change which by itself tells the radio to be able to
transmit, but you have to go in and move one resistor to a different
location. This website:

http://www.radiomods.co.nz/yaesu/yaesuft1000.html

Says you only have to alter it in the menu, but that does not jive with
other reports I've seen. Haven't done it myself, can't offer any personal
experience, although I do have a friend locally who did, but I do not have
the details.

Good luck
Brad
K0BHC