[Yaesu] FT-1000D T/R Switching

Warren Robinson warren at rakon.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 15:48:11 EDT 2004

Hello Dave,
Had a similar problem with spurs every 15KHZ (Approx).
These were very strong at 150 -300Khz.
I changed the GM-3B  diode and this made no difference.
The 15 Khz oscillation was coming from the transistors and RF chokes
around the diode. In the end I sent it to YAESU SERVICE in CA.
They had to replace the LPF board to fix this problem.
Hope this has been of some help
Warren ZL1AIX