[Yaesu] FT 101F

Anibal Dos Ramos yy5arr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:22:19 EST 2004

Hi All
I Just Bought a 101F. It is working fin on 40-80 and 160m and but it is not
happening in 10-15 and 20 m :-/
The Behaviour of the metter during tune-up procedure for 10,15,20m band is
not the same than the working bands(40,80,160, the metter behaviour is quite
linear and soft, it is not happening in the non working bands), even so, if
I tune it up (after figting with preselect, plate...) as far as I try to
start listening, then i can see that the preselect is not located in the
maximun noise position, but if i move it in order to hear, then i will lose
the power in the TX...

Is any FT101F owner has experince this kind of situation?

Heeelp!!!

Anibal
yy5arr