[Yaesu] FT-101EE No plate current

Tim Moes tmoes at iw.net
Sun Apr 10 11:50:46 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

The first thing to check if you see no plate current is to make sure your
voltages are correct on the tubes. Check to see if the Screen  and Plate
voltages are present and also make sure the tubes are lighting. It could be
possible the shorted tube opened a heater switch, screen resistors and also
make sure the meter shunt resistor on the cathode of the finals is OK and
not burnt. There could be several other things but try these and I think
something will show up open.

TNX..... Tim
Tim Moes  wd0fkc
www-midwest-technical.com