[Yaesu] FT1000D Sub Rx Filter

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Mon Dec 26 11:18:59 EST 2005

Vince,

The Yaesu filter is XF-455MC a 600 Hz, 6-pole unit.

Inrad lists two "wire-in" filters the 99 (400 Hz)
and 21 (250 Hz).

George pointed me to the #1303.2 (listed for the FT-726)
which is a 500 Hz filter that will drop into the same
place as the XF-455MC.  I have the 1303.2 on a shelf
here ... I'm planning to replace the XF-455MC as soon
as I have time to run some filter response tests on it
so I can compare the two filters.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV

PS. I believe the price is wrong for the 1303.2 on the web
    page  ... check with George.