[Yaesu] SYAESU FRB-1 SCHEMATIC

Jack Wheeler jaydub3 at charter.net
Thu Feb 23 17:27:01 EST 2006

I am sorely in need of a schematic for the YAESU FRB-1 relay connection box, specifically the din plug wiring  color code. The 5 pine din plug supplied with the FRB-1 has three wire coming from the cable, red, blue, yellow...where  do these connect? Which one goes to the 13vdc port, the PTT port, and that leaves the common(yellow wire) to ????. I am useing this relay box to interface with the FT-747GX and a Heathkit SB-230 amplifier. Thanks.........JACK.....W7EFZ