[Yaesu] roofing filters

Gregg Seidl K9KL at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 20 15:58:23 EDT 2006

Until you have used one of those 10.6K -12.6 K radios you have no idea what you are missing.I have one of the other brands of 10K radios only because of the so called troubles of the Yaesus.That radio is by far the best thing I have ever used including the 1000D.Its filtering is to die for,I think when the 9000D is done growing it will be the same way.You can say it doesn't make a difference all you want but until you use one during a contest and just tuning around they can't be beat!  Gregg  K9KL