[Yaesu] FT1000D

Cecil Acuff chacuff at cableone.net
Wed Jun 7 22:32:21 EDT 2006

I agree...

I have the D and an MP.  Unless there have been quantum leaps in performance
improvements made in the Mark V version I don't find it to be any better.
Got lots more gadgetry to play with but none of that has made it able to
hear anything I can't also hear on the D and I personally think the D has
more pleasing audio.  I'm also using it with the timewave DSP built into the
Yaesu speaker.

The D has held it's value much better than the later models as well...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Cecil Acuff
WB5VCE
Gulfport MS