[Yaesu] Mark V Field parts

Mike and Alicia Fanning fanning at hiwaay.net
Sun Jun 11 23:52:04 EDT 2006

Does anyone know how to get replacement parts information from Yaesu?  I
tried looking at their website, but it is practically useless.  I just
bought a used Mk V Field and the top of the chassis was pretty badly
scratched in transit.  I was curious how much a new top was going for from
Yaesu (or even if they are still available), but can't find any reference to
replacement parts at all on the Yaesu website.  Other sources of parts
welcome as well.  Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Mike, K4GU