[Yaesu] FT990 spares ROM v1.3 :)

Mike Brown mike at k9mi.com
Sat Nov 10 00:02:31 EST 2007

And here I sit wondering what my 990 will have. I bought one off of qth.com
and forgot to ask the owner  what version of firmware it had. He said they
he had not tried to run it with rig control. Anyway, I'm hoping it has 1.3.0
as I have a 3rd party interface still in the package. I had bought it
because I was going to buy the 990 from a local SK estate and it had 1.3.0
on it. The radio worked fine, but somehow it was pretty beat up. It would be
nice if it was just a case where you could get the correct eprom and burn
it. I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed....

73, Mike K9MI