[Yaesu] mp amp keying?

Scott Manthe n9aa at arrl.net
Tue Nov 18 00:35:53 EST 2008

I use an Ameritron ARB-704 amp interface. It costs less than shipping
the FT-1000MP in for service, which is pretty cheap protection for any
number of amp/radio interfacing problems. Not nearly as sexy as the band
data jack, but I don't worry about popping any transistors or getting
sticky relays.

Scott, N9AA