[Yaesu] mp amp keying?

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Tue Nov 18 17:24:02 EST 2008

I can understand it when driving a 100v keying line, but these hf-2500 amps
use either 12v or 24v depending on vintage and about 75ma drain.  Not a very
hefty current even for those little relays.

What does that arb-704 plug into?  The relay output or the band data jack or
something else??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net