[Yaesu] Roofing Filter problems!

Alfredo Velez WP3C wp3c at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 17:10:43 PDT 2009

Hi Andreas

    I have a Mark V and I have installed the Roofing filter and I do not
have that problem. The setting is the same (Menu 9-1 11 both radios)
           Example: Mark V 28.400 1 or 2 db - MP 28.400 4 or 5 db (Two
radios with the same antenna & setting)

Alfredo Vélez WP3C
Web: http://www.wp3c.qth.com
email: mailto:wp3c at aol.com
WP3C DX Cluster Node: telnet://wp3c.hopto.org