[Yaesu] Roofing Filter problems!

Alfredo Velez WP3C wp3c at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 17:32:29 PDT 2009

Ok, Andreas thanks for your help!

     The Mark V in the menu 9-1 number 11 I do not have noise, in the number
12 one db.
     The MP in the menu 9-1 number 9 I do not have noise in the number 10
one db.

It is normal that the Mark V is in the 11 and the MP 9? 73'

Alfredo Vélez WP3C
Web: http://www.wp3c.qth.com
email: mailto:wp3c at aol.com
WP3C DX Cluster Node: telnet://wp3c.hopto.org