[Yaesu] FS: Rigblaster for Yaesu radios

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Sat Oct 5 22:27:27 EDT 2013

I have for sale the West Mountain Radio rigblaster original model. This is the model that allows you to plug your microphone into the interface, and the interface plugs into your mic jack, and you can switch between the mic and digital modes with a switch on the interface.

It comes with a power cord terminated in power poles, the mic cable which goes between the interface and your mic jack-it is for an 8 pin round mic, and the cable between the computer and interface to provide PTT switching. That is terminated in a serial plug, but this also has a USB to serial adaptor. You will need the 2 cables to go between the souncard and the Rigblaster. They are just two 1/8" plug cables.

You can set this up to use with a Yaesu 8 pin mic by switching the internal jumpers to the correct pins.

I am asking $55 shipped for the setup and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC