[Yaesu] OEM miniature coaxial connectors needed

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Nov 2 12:19:31 EDT 2016

These are the little PC board mounted "RF pin-type" connectors found inside
Yaesu radios like the FT1000 series (and probably many more).

I'm looking for a source of a small quantity (<5) of the male cable end
plugs.  Anybody know where I can get them or who the manufacturer is ?  I
know INRAD used them on their roofing filter assemblies so they must be
available somewhere.

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

More information about the Yaesu mailing list