[Yaesu] OEM miniature coaxial connectors needed

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Nov 2 15:29:31 EDT 2016

Thanks to AA9D, I now know what they are called and see they are available
from several sources.

They are called Taiko-Denki connectors...


Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

More information about the Yaesu mailing list