[Yaesu] Dual Bander, 2 m HT, Mics, and more FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:41:32 EST 2021

Yaesu Dual Band Mobile, 2 m HT, Microphones,
World Time digital clock, Plugs, and manuals
For Sale:

.

Yaesu FT-2700 Dual Band FM Transceiver:

The Yaesu FT-2700 covers the 2 meter and 440
MHz ham bands, with 25 watts output, or 5 watts
in low power.

It has memories, memory scan, and programmable
scan. It includes the FTS-8 Tone Squelch (PL
subaudible tone) encoder and decoder.

It also includes a DTMF Touch Tone Microphone
(with lock switch) that also has up and down
switches on it to change the frequency.

SO-239 output connector on 2 m, and type N
on 440 MHz.

This one works fine and looks fine as well.
It includes the DTMF Mic, power cord, and
manual for only $125.

.

Yaesu FT-208, Two meter HT:

The Yaesu FT-208 is a two meter synthesized
HT, with about 3 watts output power. It is a
very ruggedly built HT.

This one works as it should.
Cosmetically it looks very nice.

It includes the HT itself, with belt clip, rubber
duck antenna, NC-9 B wall charger, and manual.
It does not include a battery. The battery is
not dead; it is missing. We can not find it in
any of the silent key's "stuff". It was tested
using external power.

Buy this unit for only $30.

.

Yaesu Hand Microphones:

Yaesu MH-31
Hand microphone with up down and fast buttons
in addition to PTT.
Modular connector.
Works 100%, and looks close to new. $35

Yaesu MH-67 A8J
Standard hand held microphone, with a modular
connector on it.
It works fine and looks great. $30

.

Yaesu "World Time" Digital Clock:

The Yaesu "World Time" digital clock is a clock
that displays both your local, home time, and
also time around the world. Any time zone
around the world can be selected, although
most of use would use it set for GMT.

The "World" or "Home" time display can be
reversed by sliding a switch.

This one looks fine and works fine. The
CR-2032 battery has been replaced.

Buy it for only $20.

.

Yaesu uses a 5 pin mini DIN plug on the FT-847.
This plug is used as a connector for a cable to
key a linear amplifier. Actually they use the
same connector for HF, VHF, and UHF amps.

I had a very hard time finding a connector that
fit. Some (I assume from China) did not fit right.
I found some that DO fit fine. I assume they are
American, or possibly Japanese. In any case,
they do fit OK.

In order to get any kind of a decent price I
needed to buy a quantity.

They are $5 each.

It is quite possible that these 5 pin mini DINs
are used on other rigs beside the FT-847.

Please let me know how many you want.

.

Original Yaesu Manuals:

These are the manuals only. All are originals, and not copies.
Most are in close to new condition.

FNB-9,10,11,12 Battery packs, $2
FC-757AT Antenna Tuner, $10
FT-100 HF/VHF Transceiver, $18
FT-470 Dual Band HT, $10
FT-757 GX, HF Transceiver, $18
FT-720 R, 2 meter mobile, $8
FT-1802 M, 2 meter mobile, $12
FTH-2005 HT, $5
FTS-8 tone squelch unit, $3
FTS-12 tone squelch unit, $3
MH-1B A2B speaker microphone, $2
SP-101 P, Speaker / Phone patch, $5
VX-1 dual band HT, $10

These are original Yaesu operating manuals only,
in very nice condition.

.
Maintenance Service Manual for Yaesu FT-208 R
2 meter HT. Looks new. $25

Technical Supplement for Yaesu FT-2700
Dual Band Mobile. Looks new. $20

.

I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous accessories,
etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson