[Yaesu] NOS INRAD 708 250 Hz CW filter FS

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Fri Jan 15 13:11:12 EST 2021

Yaesu friends, I bought this 250 Hz CW filter to use in my FT920 but then
later realized that I would have to remove the 400 Hz filter to use it. So I
never installed it. Hence, NOS for sale at $125 shipped in USA (all 50
states). Fits FT920, FT1000, FT1000MP (also Elecraft), and maybe some other
Yaesu rigs that I am not familiar with. Thanks for reading and 73, Mike W2IY

https://www.avg.com