[3830] CQWW CW C6ATA(K2KW) SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2kw-8@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW C6ATA(K2KW) SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:41:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: C6ATA
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: C6ATA

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 3182    33      125
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Another Team Vertical operation with C6ARR/N6BT and C6AKX/KE7X.

I decided to try and beat the 40m LP World Record I set last year from the same
location.  If my UBN is OK, I might squeek out a few more points for a slightly
higher world record.

I thought I had the strategy down to add another 200-300 QSOs and another 10-15
mults as compared to last year's record.  But my implementation and poor
frequency choice set me back.  But the 244 1st clock hour rate was fun, but
nearly all USA.

The antenna was a 2 ele 20' high top loaded vertical on the beach aimed at EU.
I also had another 2 ele full size 2 ele parasitic array on US/JA (also on the
beach), but it was never really better than the EU antenna in all directions,
so I didn't use it.

One of the toughest QSOs was with 4U1ITU, who I worked at 11:50Z!

Many thanks for all the QSOs and all my friends who called in from around the
world.

We stayed on Eleuthera Island, and it's a wonderful place to visit.  Your
YL/XYL will love it too.

73, Kenny K2KW - C6ATA