[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:33:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 29

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LOCUST PEAK
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  15      8
   20:  10      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  25     15  Total Score = 375

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Still plagued with remote runaway keying issues, and almost packed it in after
the first 5 minutes.  Decided to endure the agony and pretty much piddled
around as evidenced by this week's QSO total.

A Special TNX to all who had to suffer on the other end of the glitches again.

FYI, I think it was 2 years ago we came up with 'NIQ' to send a station for 'No
Intervening QSO(s)' when it's too early to Dupe someone again.

Until we get double the stations participating, I personally do not like the 3
intervening QSO rule, as I found it got boring at times.

I've spent many hours/days now trying to come up with some hardware
alternatives to the slowwwwwwwness of IP-SOUND in getting my audio back down my
very fassssssssssst remote link.  At one point, it appeared that a Barix
INstreamer was going to solve the problem, but that option went belly up.

Brute Persistence will be the key, because I have no patience in these matters
:^)

73 & Tnx for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust