[3830] CaQP W0UA(@W0DLE) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ua@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W0UA(@W0DLE) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:33:26 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W0UA
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: W0DLE

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   10      1
   80:   57     64
   40:   91    101
   20:  122    186
   15:   41     22
   10:    0      0
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

A test-run for the W0DLE station. The bands were L-O-N-G! 160 was wide-open to
EU on Saturday night. Heard lots of Q's on 15 going over our heads here & it
never did get short enough, most QSO's were scatter. I've never heard louder
West Coast signals here than the sunset peak on 20 and later on 40 Saturday
night. But even then, there were also 6-land signals down in the noise, very
strange. And QSO's were going over our heads on 40M, too. K6AQL put in some
serious odometer-time, nice going, OM!
Just realized that I worked MARP but typo'd it as MARM, so the mult total is
really 58.
I noticed the operating from the CA-side was excellent, congrats guys & gals!
We found a few action-items at the 'DLE station & he'll be working those to
prepare for the fall contests. Nice to get away to 10K feet ASL for a couple of
days but it surely feels like winter up there...

Thanks,

GS