[3830] ARRLDX SSB V26M(N3AD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3ad@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB V26M(N3AD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:21:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: V26M
Operator(s): N3AD
Station: V26B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Antigua
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  251    46
   80:  687    57
   40:  931    58
   20:  783    58
   15:  809    58
   10:   79    22
-------------------
Total: 3540   299  Total Score = 3,175,380

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to my host Roy, V21N. Also to WT3Q, KA2AEV, AA3B and others who helped me
with setting this up and with logistics. Had planned on High Power, but before
the contest discovered that neither amp was working. I missed having an amp not
only for the obvious reasons, but also "one hundred" is allot harder to say than
"K" Had to enter in Low Power category. As they say Life is too short for QRP".
Well for this old guy "Life is too short for Low Power".