[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:53:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 17

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .50

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      2
   40:  18     11
   20:  18     13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     26  Total Score = 1,040

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

To the strains of "it's Ned's party and I'll cry if I want to".  I tried in vain
to work K1GU on 3540 post NSL . . all I got for that effort was one "?" in spite
of solid S-5 copy here with an S-2 noise floor.  For I think the first time ever
not only did I not hear K1GU in the regular contest, but I did not hear a single
station working him.  Oh well, I'll do better 50 years hence, or at least as
well.  Zero Q's will be easy to match.  Anyway, Ned congrats on 50 years in ham
radio.

Great to hear our new NCCC Star, Matt NQ6N at blistering speed on 40m.
Welcome, Matt.  Also AA5B in NM for first-ever Q with NM in the NSL, and W1VE
in NH.

See you all next week for the finale of NSL XI.

73 Bill n6zfo