[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 03:38:01 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 7

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   3      2
   80:  12      8
   40:  23     16
   20:  15     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     37  Total Score = 1,961

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Still in deceleration mode from passing my Driver Test renewal today (license
due to expire on Monday - my 70th B-Day :^)  For some reason, I has a LOT of
anxiety about this and my eyeballs were rolling from reading the lonnnnnnnnng
study manual {SIGH}.

Sure wish we could get rid of all that CRAP on 40m.  Maybe the NS/NSL Officials
could have a little 'Fireside Chat' with those Digital Dudes?  They have LOADS
of room UP-UP-UP the band to do their Diddly stuff.  The intentional jammers in
the 40m DQRM mix need castrating.

Sorry I QLF'd and called WillID/WJ9B out of turn on one band, and I think
another Ooops moment.  Really tough decision moment when TWO 'N3' stations
called me at once.  Apologies to TomCA/N3ZZ, but I went for the needed 'Mult'
(TimMD/N3QE).

>From the 'Strange but true' files... both W7WHY and W9RE were conspicuously
missing tonight (or zipped when I zagged).

As Destiny would have it, I managed to get Booga-San (JimTX/N3BB/M) in the bag
again tonight - gotta love the /M.  Also a treat to work BurtWA/NN7SS after
such a long time.  KB, OM !!!

Now to decelerate more... hmmm... I think the J.D. Bottle isn't empty yet :^)

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K 6 V V A * The Locust