[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3833@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 03:20:12 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 21

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   3      2
   80:  13      8
   40:  16     11
   20:  10      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     30  Total Score = 1,260

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Gheeeez... one of the most QLF NSL nights I've ever had here, and 20m royally
sucked except for K0AD's MONSTER signal.

Hard to focus again with so many projects I've got going on here, but also way
too many times of every caller being ZERO BEAT at the same signal strength,
making it impossible for a fast reply {SIGH}.

N6ZFO and W9RE were conspicuously missing, but nice to see JimOR/KI7Y and a
surprise last minute show-up on 80m by PatMT/N9RV for a needed Mult.

Hmmm... I just checked and no info as to when the next NSL begins:

( http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html )

Hopefully tonight was NOT the final NSL forever !!!

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust