[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:15:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   41
   40:   89
   20:    2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  132  Mults = 113  Total Score = 14,916

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 80.  Good signals, but my vertical has high SWR. We hand winds.  It
may be down.  Used inverted vee at 35 ft.   40 was good also, with lots of
activity, but SteppIR did not work on 40 as expected.  Ha, it worked twice
yesterday, so used inverted vee at 35 ft.  Ran out of stations with only a few
minutes left.  Went to 20, but could not find many to work.

Couldn't get slice 2 to work so abandoned SO2V for now.

I've been working on low band verticals recently - replacing loose hardware,
converting to SAE, adding bolts.  Slow going, but good.

I was really tired because I worked with the trainer yesterday at the gym to
refine my exercises to be more effective.