[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 15:56:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 8

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  175
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  175  Mults = 175  Total Score = 30,625

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

40 meter inverted vee is working OK.  Midwest signals were really weak - no
short skip, but cool to hear VE6, VE7 and east coast so long after sunrise.
Band was nice and quiet.  Tons of activity. No VFO knob as the Flex Maestro is
back again for repairs of the encoder, and the remote tuning knob has the same
problem. Such quality control.  So I just stayed on one frequency.  Good start
1310Z 33 Q
1315Z 48 Q
1330Z  95 QSOs, one of the best half hour rates I have had
1332Z 100 QSOs
1337Z Slowing down, although there are plenty of stations on the band map.  Lots
of CQing. Rate is suffering.  The loud guys have been worked.
1340Z 123 QSOs. Midwest is weak.
1345Z 139 QSOs.  A good place to be, but seems like guys have gone to 20.
1355Z started to S&P, and ran out of loud guys I could get the first try so
the last couple minutes were not too good.  One of my best overall scores.  I am
still aiming for the 200 hour!