[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 14:54:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 15

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  194
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  194  Mults = 194  Total Score = 37,636

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

My XYL came across the snow covered lawn and brought breakfast to the shack
before CWT started.   How nice!

Started on 40 using the inverted vee at 65 ft. and stayed there because there
were plenty of signals although the Midwest was not very strong. On average
signals were S7. Got off to a slow start, but it picked up. Activity level was
amazing!  At 1315Z had 49 QSOs so things looked promising. At 1330Z had 100 QSOs
- my fastest time to 100QSOs.  At 1345 had 150, but it was slowing down.  Lots
of regulars were calling CQ, but my rate was pretty good.  Most of the time 2
stations called in.  At 1347Z started to get unanswered CQs. The last 5 minutes
were really slow and missed local activity from K9CT, KC9EE, WA9LEY, KG9X, K9WX,
W9RNY and N9EXL.  I could have used just a couple more contacts.  Did S&P
the last couple minutes looking for the loud guys who would come right back.  My
best score so far.  I can only keep trying to reach that 200 QSO goal!