[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 21:38:53 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 22

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  170
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  170  Mults = 170  Total Score = 28,900

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

No internet this morning.  The battery in the hot spot in the house has expanded
enough to pop open the case.  As seems to be normal the Flex has a hard dime
communicating with N1MM.  It keeps recording 50.313 as the frequency.  Started
on 40. Nobody is coming back to me. W4, VE3 are weak. Nothing is coming in from
up north.  Most signals are 559 or weaker.  Rate picked up at 1308Z,, but weaker
guys are at the noise level and QSB out.  They need to learn to send the part I
do not get - call, name or number.  There were some good miniruns with 4 a
minute. AT 1330Z had 94, so this will not be a high score.  Computer seems to be
slow.  Sometimes I type in his call and it does not show until after the
exchange. During the recent uptick in activity I have noticed this and hanging
quite a bit. At 1345Z had 135 x 135.  More weak guys who fade out, but I keep
going.  CQing a lot at the end, but no answers.  38 WPM