[AMPS] Dentron

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron
From: RobertW@ewol.com (Robert W. Stankus)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:16:26 -0400
Carl/KM1H:
Your comments are greatly appreciated and I respect your opinion.
However, as I stated before...the quality of an amplifier starts with
the bandswitch and the weight of the plate transformer. These cannot
be comprimised!
THe MLA - 2500 together with the Clipperton L represent the worst case
of engineering ineptness that I know of.
Yes, Carl....when you start to modify commercial products, that means
they lacked "sound engineering" in the beginning. But that is what fun
is...taking these products and makimg them better.
All equipment purchased today, can be made to function better with know
how and work.
Regards,
Bob - K4NV