[AMPS] 8877 Parasitic Suppression Requirements

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 8877 Parasitic Suppression Requirements
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Rod Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:40:36 -0500
It is my understanding that the 8877 is such an excellently
stable tube that it does not require any form of parasitic
suppressor... when used by itself.....(certainly my AL-1500
doesn't employ any parasitic suppressor) however, I am interested
in that event in which there are two of them in parallel.  Does
that situation require a parasitic suppessor for each of them
to keep the "loop" between the two plates from forming a VHF or
UHF "tuned plate" situation?  Please color me curious.

Thanks for any information.

Rod, N5HV
w5hvv@aeneas.net