[AMPS] Benefit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Benefit
From: jono@webspun.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 98 15:29:52 -0600
>Saying that 4% goes round and round forever is gross over simplification.

If I said that this is what happens I made typos.  It's not what I meant.
 With each succeeding pass and through the coax, some of the power is
transmitted to the load, some lost in the coax, some absorbed in the
source.  So no, the 4% of the orginal power reflected doesn't just bounce
back and forth it gets less and less over time until all of the power is
either transmitted or basically lost as heat.

As for your chart lining up....For some reason, I still didn't see it
right...No matter I believe what you were saying.......

Cheers,

Jon
KE9NA

Jon Ogden