[AMPS] ARCING MORE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ARCING MORE
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:04:42 +0100
Rich Measures wrote:
> My guess is that when a new Tune C is installed, or
>when new plates are installed, the intermittent arcing problem will not
>go away.

That's probably true. Replacing the plates is probably necessary, but
it's only treating a symptom. It isn't treating the root cause.

Something, somewhere changed from the way it was before. That's what
made the arcing start, and that's what you still need to find.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek