[AMPS] Kenwood TS450 & SB-200??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Kenwood TS450 & SB-200??
From: k4nr@earthlink.net (Tom Branch)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 19:12:29 -0500
Roger and Rich,

Okay, I've got the hot-switching bit figured out.  What's the impact?  I'd
guess that if the Kenwood is producing full output when the relay goes that
for a moment the SWR will go crazy causing the TS450 to cut back on power.
I doubt the rig would be harmed, but what about the antenna relay in the
SB-200?

Other than the QSK mod is there anything else that can be done?  I looked
at Rich's homepage, but this appears quite complicated.

73 de Tom, K4NR

To: <amps@contesting.com>