[AMPS] Emtron Amplifiers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Emtron Amplifiers
From: emtron@ozemail.com.au (emtron@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:16:39 +1100
Dear David,

Emtron has only made the DX-1 and DX-2. We have never made any Emtron
3000DX 160-10m amp.  I recall answering this enquiry before and perhaps it
was yours, however the company that perhaps you are confusing us with is an
American company now defunct called Dentron. It is possible that one of
Dentron's last amplifiers was the one in question. However we are not sure
on this fact. Sorry that we are not any help.

Regards,
Rudi Vk2AOT