[AMPS] Emtron Amplifiers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Emtron Amplifiers
From: emtron@ozemail.com.au (emtron@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:36:46 +1100
>When I receive an e-mail, the source/originating address is Always
>auto-listed in the header.  By clicking on one button, that address is
>added to my e-mail Address Folder.
>-  later.

Dear Rich,

Yes you are right as far as emails are concerned. Normally, when you
recieve a message, by clicking the return message button, the returned
email has already automatically filled the address field. However in
regards to direct responses from our Web Page Enquiry Form, one has to
physically type their return address in the relevant field. (Email or
postal.) This is specifically what we were referring to.

I hope this clarifies things.

Regards,
Rudi VK2AOT