[AMPS] 4cx5000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx5000
From: n2nep@cunliffegroup.com (John Cunliffe)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:23:22 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Murphy <zuluhe@hotmail.com>
To: amps@contesting.com <amps@contesting.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Friday, January 22, 1999 7:48 AM

:
:Anyway thanks for all who replied. The information from Rich Measures
:was excellent. And thanks to all others who provided some pointers to
:get this beast up and running.
:
:I i am very disappointed with the attitude of some, this is the purpose
:of this board. Not a worship place for the likes of KM1H.If he does not
:want to share information that he makes a profit from he should open a
:amp business and prove his wisdom to the market,

Right on Bill,
He is behaving this way on many a list and is anoying as heck with his 'I am
the greatest and know it all attitude'.
I have month ago set up a filter to dump all his posts after he atackt and
insulted me just because I am only a tech plus and because of that according
to god Carl had no idea about electronic.
He is not worth anybodys time to get upset about.

John, N2NEP
www.cunliffegroup.com