[AMPS] re:Socket for 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] re:Socket for 3-500Z
From: zellmer@raccoon.com (Jim Zellmer)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 09:20:45 -0500
I picked up a quart of Molil one synthetic oil for this kind of application.
It is has a 5W-30 rating, but seems a little thinner.  I use it on my window
fans, 2 or three drops on each end every year or so.  Keeps them running
smooth.  Ought to work fine on an Ampliifer fan motor.

Its advantage as a synthetic oil, is that it does not gum up.  Some other
household oils, 3 in 1 etc. do gum up and can cause problems.

73,

Jim Zellmer, KA0VSL