[AMPS] VHF and 8122

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] VHF and 8122
From: wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu (William L. Fuqua III)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:41:26 -0400 (EDT)
  Well it seems ashame to sell the dozen 8122's in this amplifier
and discard the VHF bypassed sockets and teflon chimneys.
Maybe the thing to do is to make a few VHF amplifiers.
Has anyone had experience with the 8122 in VHF amplifiers for
144 and 440 MHz?
  On the other hand do I have time for more projects. I have
not seen my work bench for some time. It it is under a pile of
parts in the basement. HI HI......

73
Bill wa4lav

  William L. Fuqua III  P.E.  E-mail WLFUQU00@POP.UKY.EDU  Phone (606) 257-4155
  Department of Physics and Astronomy      CP-177 Chem. Phys. Bldg.
  University of Kentucky ,                 Lexington, Ky 40506-0055