R: [AMPS] TS940S CONNECTION TO HEATHKIT SB200 LINEAR

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [AMPS] TS940S CONNECTION TO HEATHKIT SB200 LINEAR
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:04:23 +0200
I'm still switching the SB220 with the original TS930 NPN transistor since
1982 and I never had problems.
I remember before doing it I checked the transistor data sheet and it come
out it has enough VCE neither dissipates much power since working as a
pure switch.
I don't know if the relay used into the SB 200 has a different voltage coil
than the relay into the  SB220.

73,
Mauri I4JMY