[AMPS] Cathode Lifetimes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Cathode Lifetimes
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:31:14 -0700

>While we're all waiting for the compendium of amp articles - CD or
>otherwise - much of its value could be delivered at a small fraction of
>the effort & cost by a comprehensive bibliography of amps articles. A very
>brief precis appended to each of the most informative references would be
>helpful, and source information ("Where can I find the article now if it
>isn't on my shelf?" would make it a veritable "ams" treasure trove in a
>small package.
>
>Rich?

Some of these publications are pretty rare, Dick.  Publishing them on a
Web site would probably make better sense.  For example,  Section 5.8,
'Parasitic Suppression Circuits'  in *Tubes for R. F. Heating*;  by
Dittrich, H. F,  N.V. Phillips Gloeilaampenfabrieeken--Eindhoven, the
Netherlands, might be of interest to amplifier builders, however, I have
been unable to locate a copy.

cheers