[AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tetrode Amp Help
From: bipi@worldnet.att.net (Leigh)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:37:35 -0800
I would like to acknowledge the following great people for all of
the information that they have provided to me:

        George K6GT
        Colin  K7FM
        Marv   WC6W
        Mike   W1NR
        Ian    G3SEK
        Hans   SM5KI
        Rich   AG6K

I have learned alot already from this project and I have a
feeling that I'll learn alot more before I'm done.  There
certainly are alot of opinions out there and I think for the most
part, elements of truth lie in them all.  Despite all of that, I
have decided to build up a regulated screen supply.  A number of
little changes are also needed to the amp to improve it's
performance and the life of the final tube.  I will keep you all
updated on my progress and let you know when it hits the air.

Thanks again to all of you for your interest, personal time to
answer my e-mail, and mostly all the great information you have
provided to me.  Merry Christmas and may all your dB's be Y2K
compliant in the New Year.

73 de Mike
K7PI